How it works:
Send in Service
1. Send your boots in to us - Address will be emailed to you - please put what boots you have on the notes at check-out plus any other requirements you have. EG Stud formation.
2. The work will be completed as per the requirements.
3. The boots will be sent back to you using a tracked service
Website Add On
1. Put your desired boots in the basket along side the Stud conversion service with your preference of stud colour.
2. Make the purchase via our website.
3. We will complete the work as per your requests
4. Your new boots will be sent back to you via a trackable service.
Any Questions please reach us using the contact us page
The Boot Chamber is a specialist retailer of football boots that are generally not available to buy in retail stores and/or no longer manufactured. Any boots that are over 5 years old we would highly recommend only purchasing for collection purposes.
Some boots that have been on offer are up to 25 years old and we can't accept responsibility for any boots that have been purchased and then worn and therefore damaged. Due to the age of the boots we cannot guarantee the longevity or structure of the boots.
By making this purchase you accept the terms & conditions presented to you and that The Boot Chamber will have no liability if the boots are damaged while being worn.
The Boot Chamber will accept returns as per our returns policy found at the bottom of our website.